Home Organization Challenge - Command Center




If you are like me, you love the idea of a family command center, but the visual clutter of most command centers can be just as overwhelming as not being organized in the first place. For me, I need a command center that is simplistic yet contains everything I need to access on a daily basis as well as fit with the décor of my rental home. Below is a collection of some inspiring minimalistic command centers:


I love the use of a bookshelf to house the home management paperwork and most frequently used items. My other favorite is the white slotted divider that offers a place for each family member’s incoming papers. Everything you could need is all in the one spot, but it isn’t so visually heavy that you feel bogged down by it.


I love the colors in this example! I just redid my bedroom in grey and teal and I’m in LOVE with the Chevron! I like the covered bulletin board because it helps to make the multiple papers look less visually cluttered; it gives them a more cohesive look.


This is a great kid option and Tammy does a great job of showing you how to do the entire command center without putting any holes in the wall! I just love the pennant banner.



This example from Lovely Crafty Home is perfect! Meal planning, calendar, home management binder, and folders for each child all in one small space! I love it!


This example from Better Homes and Gardens is a VERY simple mail command center, but still tackles paper clutter.

Now don’t you just want to get organized? I know I’m itching too!

Please note that we do not receive commission in anyway for the promotion of content from other websites/blogs. The intent and purpose of all information in this post is merely for reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment